- Pick up from hotel depart Bangkok to Samut Sorngkram province.
- Stop at ?Tao Tan? a place where palm sugar is made called ? Tao Tan? . Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Sorgkram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut, so that farmers can collect its sweet sap, then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
- Arrival at Damnernsaduak district take a long tail speed boat along the canal to floating market. Damnern Saduak Floating Market, this is the best known destination in Ratchaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native. Tai people can be observed along the canals.
- Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft village and continue to Kanchana Buri Province.
- Lunch at restaurant
- JEATH War Museum This enclave in the riverside precincts of Wat Chaichumphon has been constructed largely in the from of allied prisoners of War camp. The name JEATH is derived from Japan , England, America , Australia , Thailand and Holland .
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, This cemetery contain the remains of 6,982 war prisoners who lost their lives during the Captivity of the Japanese Army that forced them to build the Bridge over the River Kwai and the Death Railway
- The bridge over the River Kwai, Internationally famous , the black iron bridge was brought from Java by the Japanese Army and reassembled under Japanese supervision by Allied prisoners of war labor as past of the ? Death Railway? linking Thailand with Myanmar.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store
|Net Price : Person|
No. of person
6 person up
Tour includes : Transportation / All admission fee as in the itinerary / English speaking Guide
Tour Excluded : Personal expenses / Option tour